We are excited to announce that The Georgia Department of Education has funded Center for Education Integrating Science, Mathematics, and Computing (CEISMC) Student Programs to receive funding through the Building Opportunities in Out-of-School Time (BOOST) grant program!
2022-2023 Summer Scholarship Information
At CEISMC we believe that financial hardship should never hinder a child's opportunity to participate in one of our summer programs. As a result, we are proud to offer scholarships for all of our on-campus school year and summer programs. Scholarships reduce the registration fee for a summer program by 75%. Each program has a limited number of scholarships and they are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
About BOOST Grants
The BOOST Grants Program provides three-year grants, renewed annually, to community-based and statewide organizations that operate comprehensive out-of-school time (OST) programming year-round, over the summer months, or after school during the academic year.
Purpose of BOOST Grants
- Expand access to serve more youth, with an emphasis on students and communities most impacted by the pandemic,
- Reduce barriers, such as transportation and enrollment costs, to ensure access for all, and/or
- Increase programmatic quality and expand or enhance supports and services offered.
Families who qualify for Georgia Free or Reduced Lunch Program by household size and income. Refer to the Income Limits Chart for household and income guidelines.
Any child that is on free/reduced lunch based on household income may qualify to receive a BOOST Scholarship. If your school does not offer free/reduced lunch, please reference the following chart to see if you financially qualify:
Before you submit documents, check to see if you qualify by using the Benefit checker or table below.
Annual Household Size and Income Limits Chart
Steps to Apply for a BOOST Scholarship:
1) Check Benefit Checker or Chart to self-check if you qualify.
2) Complete the application HERE
3) Upload the following document(s) within the form:
- A copy of the letter provided to you by your school stating that your child receives free/reduced lunch based on household income.
- Proof of household income must be submitted prior to the time of registration.
- Examples include:
- W-2 and/or 1099
- all household earners' most recent pay stubs.
Registration Process and Deadlines
- Verify your child's eligibility using the information above.
- Locate the required documentation and verify that you have a digital copy.
- Complete the digital application. APPLICATION LINK
- Create an account (if you do not already have one) within our online registration system. REGISTRATION SYSTEM LINK
- Once all documentation is submitted it will be reviewed by one of our staff members within 5 business days. If approved, you will receive an email verifying your approval.
- Your account within our registration system will be updated and the 75% scholarship will be automatically applied to all Atlanta and Savannah school year and summer program registrations through July 31st, 2023.
- Families can reapply for the 2023-2024 scholarships starting August 1st, 2023.
If you have any additional questions, please email: email@example.com